We are proud to announce our first Regional Gathering Event in Buenos Aires, Argentina, taking place May 23-24, 2012. There will be a traditional conference on the first day with several tracks of workshops and talks, followed by a second full day of Open Space, where attendees can propose topics and vote on sessions
Stay tunned for more information to come! Call for Papers and Registration are open!
Registration to the conference it’s open. Reserve your place in the main Latinamerican event of the year: register now!.
We invite you to visit the conference program. Two full days of sessions with local, regional and international experts.
|Conoce a los oradores principales de esta primera edición del Evento|
Xavier Quesada Allue
Alan Cyment loves seeing software development from a human perspective. He strives for honest, passion-driven, great-but-not-perfect emergent design. For software for humans, rather than machines; looking people in the eyes, rather than reading e-mail. He organized the first open CSM certification in Latin America in 2006, created the largest, most active agile-software related discussion group in Spanish.
Alan is currently one of the few native Spanish-speaking CST in the world, and is continually aiming at expanding the frontiers of Scrum, especially in countries where agility is finding it hard to make its way forward.
Xavier Quesada Allue is a trainer, consultant, speaker and author specializing in the areas of Software Development Agile and Lean thinking applied to service organizations and product development. You can follow his experiences with Scrum and Lean Visual Management Blog.
His reputation as one of the best Lean / Agile / Scrum experts in Belgium, Spain and Latin America is supported by the many organizations in which he has successfully introduced lean thinking and agile methodologies.
More information on the Keynote Speakers section.
05-04: Call for Papers is closed now. The chosen Papers will be published soon. Stay tuned!
04-15: Early Bird Registration has been extended until April 30th.
04-15: Call for Papers has been extended until April 30th.
03-12: Call for Papers is open!
Call for papers
- 177 votes Usando SCRUM cuando mi cliente/empresa no lo usa: Herramientas al Rescate
- 151 votes Enfoque práctico acerca de la planificación inicial de un proyecto Scrum
- 136 votes De recursos a personas: conformando Grandes equipos de desarrollo
- 128 votes Arquitectura en un entorno Scrum: Si, es posible !!!
- 123 votes El dilema del Product Owner: "Delivery vs Discovery"
- 117 votes ¡No estimarás! (reloaded)
- 114 votes Juego Ágil (un juego en equipo para aprender conceptos ágiles)
- 106 votes Construyendo Lean con Rastis (en serio, con Rastis)
- 103 votes Los secretos para lograr un desarrollo iterativo
- 102 votes PMPs vs Agile Project Managers: Choque de Titanes