Our first Regional Scrum Gathering Event will have a duration of 2 complete days and will include different types of activities:
- Keynotes by renowned regional experts such as Alan Cyment and Xavier Quesada Allue.
- Lectures, tutorials and experience reports presented by colleagues from Latin America and Europe.
- 2 to 8 hours Deep Dive Workshops, allowing you to get to the deeper details of your favorite topics.
More information about them in our Keynote Speakers page.
- Tutorial This type includes sessions specially targeted for people who are just beginning or looking for a foothold in Agile methods. Tutorials are instructor-led interactive classes designed to provide participants with practical knowledge they can use right away on Agile projects. Tutorials have clear learning objectives that focus on teaching specific skills or techniques.
- Workshop Sessions highly interactive and participative, allowing the attendees to develop knowledge in a practical way. This track will include topics related with innovation, conflict resolution, leadership, etc. A workshop is an opportunity for conference attendees to learn from each other about a relevant topic, generate ideas that expand a new technique or practice, or brainstorm ideas for the next new “thing”.
- Talk Presentations aimed at those people who are looking for a topic to increase their knowledge about the Agile methodologies and the best practices used by the Agile community.
- Experience Report This session type captures the application of the current theme (track) in a real agile project, summarizing what happened with its application and the key learning points. These reports allow practitioners to share their practical advice and guidance with other teams.
- Beginner Someone who is starting with, learning or wanting to know about Scrum and agile methodologies in general.
- Practitioner Someone who uses Scrum and other agile methodologies, agrees with their values and put them into practice.
- Experienced Someone who understands the Agile values and principles and have also put them into practice, has led teams and/or trained others in their practices.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/24/d236200545/htdocs/agiles/scrumgathering2012/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399